We have moved
Dear friends and colleagues we are excited to announce that we have moved to a new location. Our old office served us well, and we made great memories (and movies) there, but we couldn’t be more excited about our new space.
The new office is situated near a little river and an open green field. The perfect place to let the mind wander and come up with fresh new ideas for your projects.
While we were happy with our old space, there were several motivating factors to make a move:
- Space. When we first moved into our last office, there were two of us and just enough room, but we had expanded our services and with that the amount of equipment and space was getting tight. The new office offered more square meters, but more importantly it allowed us to rethink our layout. We were able to start from scratch by knocking down walls and putting up others that better fit our team and how we’re growing. Overall, we now have more of an open plan so we’re all working closer together while still being compartmentalized when the need calls for it.
- Options. In our last office, we were in such a small space that there was no room to spare. This new open office allows us to bring in extra talent as a projects complexity and volume require. Since we now have more space we are going to use it to improve our traditional media capabilities. For example we have dusted off our animation desk, the painting area (oil paint, etc. for hand-drawn textures) is being extended and we will be adding a studio to our office. This allows us to take care of any small photography or filming needs that arise during a project–like shooting pack shots or turntables of your products.
- Connectivity. Up till now we had to schedule a disproportionate amount of time for deliveries to upload which made last minute change requests very stressful and at times impossible. We were able to increase our Internet speed by 600% in the new office and we are very excited about the opportunities that opens up for us.
It has been an exciting five years for BabylonDreams, and we look at this new location as the start of another chapter in our history. We’re still working on getting settled in and adding artwork to the walls, but we’re incredibly excited to be in the new space. If you’re in the area, feel free to stop in and say hi!
Thanks for everyone’s support through the years and with the move.
The new address is BabylonDreams – Alexander & Monika Kucera GbR, Blumenstrasse 27, 67435 Neustadt an der Weinstrasse.
BabylonDreams is a team of skilled, award winning freelance artists, that provides excellent work for visual effects, character animation and visualizations.
We are able to plan your entire visual effects production for you or help out in specific areas. We also love to animate characters, mascots and whatever comes our way. Telling stories and creating stunningly beautiful images is our goal for your product or project.
- On-Set Supervision
- Complete Visual Effects Supervision for your production
- Visual Effects Producing and Coordination
- Post-Production for Feature Films and Television
- Hand drawn animation
- 3D Character animation including:
- Character Design
- 3D Modeling
- Architectural Visualizations as stills or walkthroughs
- Product Visualizations for commercials, print or web